Travel and food are always popular topics, but in 2013 other stories also struck a chord with readers. Here is a list of the top 5 stories published on Syurati-vision this year.
By Stuart Hill
Although stories published earlier in the year would naturally pick up more views, the top 5 stories did not completely follow a pattern based on the months that they were published in.
Generally speaking stories about places to visit in Taipei and around Taiwan rate pretty well, but this year a story about Chinese language and food also made the top 5.
These rankings do not take into account the number of views each story received by readers scrolling down on the home page of this blog.
Compare the 2013 postings against the top 5 stories of all time below:
- Where is DongQu (East District)? (January 2011)
- Taipei Day Trips: BeiTou’s Hot Spring Culture (June 2011)
- Top Ten Things to Do in Mongolia (September 2011)
- Taiwan Road Trip: MiaoLi County (May 2012)
- Learning to Drive in Taiwan: A Personal Experience (November 2010)